We plan trips to share the Gospel and connect churches to continue to do work around the World. Our vision is to see over 500 churches planted in the next 10 years. With Faith in God, we know this is only possible through Him. This is why Evangelizing is the key component in our trips. We have many different avenues of ministry that both groups and individuals can join to be a part of this initiative.
Depending on the volunteer missionary's interest, we try to match them based on interest and skills.
An overview of what God has done through volunteer missionaries serving with Church Missions Network:
- 50,163 professions of faith
- 243 new church plants
- 46,793 children served in our mobile teams work
- 67,801 medical patients in our mobile teams
- 175 church buildings constructed
- 1000+ milk goats given to orphans
- 48 Kare 4 Kids feeding sites
- Over 2 million meals served through Kare 4 Kids
- 14 pastor training schools
Click here for Application Form if you are interested in participating on one of these mission trips. It includes the application, medical questionnaire, and waiver documents. Also, please look on our Events Page for upcoming dates.