How can my church be part of Church Missions Network?
Churches have two options in connecting with CMN:
1. Become a Covenant Church. CMN will meet with the church staff and missions planning team to develop a church mission trip. This includes: budgets, dates, and teaching how to communicate mission causes. We would help direct local, national, and international endeavors and would also provide a speaker to be available to speak in a workship service or a banquet with a mission emphasis throughout the year.
2. Become a Project Church. CMN will plan, direct, and lead your church to network with other churches on a mission project a year. This is at no cost to the church however each participant will pay a fee included in their trip cost to offset some of the trip's expenses. The cost for the needs of the trip (e.g. medicine, construction supplies, etc.) and how they will be paid for will be agreed upon CMN and the host church planning the trip.
- Who can participate in missions trips with CMN?
Most of our trips are made up of groups from our missions network of churches, however individuals may participate on our teams as well. Check out our events and see if any trips may be right for you and/or your church!
- How much does it cost to go on a mission trip with CMN?
There is a set fee for all trips which includes: transportation, lodging, food, and special insurance. The fees vary for each trip depending on the location, duration, and other factors. Some of the money will also cover part of the project costs. Other costs are covered by churches and/or individuals who have donated. Trip costs are estimations and are subject to change.
- I want to go on a trip with CMN! What's next?!
If you are interested in becoming part of a team, please contact Phil Johnsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling his cell 615.668.3788. He will answer any questions, explain the needs of the upcoming trips, and direct you in your next step.
- Can I use frequent flyer miles to purchase my airlines ticket?
Unfortunately, we do not allow CMN teams to use their frequent flyer miles. We need our teams to arrive to a destination at the same time.
- What if I don't have a passport?
The passport process takes about 4 weeks to process. To avoid expedited service fees, apply for a passport early. Apply here for a passport if you do not have one. Your passport must be valid for 6 months following the trip.
- What happens if I need to cancel my trip?
There is a $100 non-refundable deposit that will be kept. We are able to refund the rest of your money, unless airline tickets or other purchases have already been made on your behalf. You would then be responsible to cover those expenses.
- Need packing tips?
Click here for a list of helpful packing tips!
- Interested in looking at our financial audit?
We believe transparency and accountability is key! Click here to find our financial audit statement.