Length: 2 Weeks (6/2-6/15)
- Plant seven new churches
- Seven medical clinic days
- Discover, develop and use personal gifts & talents through interactions with the people
Team Size: 24
Types of volunteers needed:
- Medical/Nursing Students
- Children's workers
- General workers
Cost: $3,900 (includes airfare, lodging, ground transportation, insurance, park fees, visas)
- Passport must be valid for 6 months following trip
- Trip costs are estimations and are subject to change
DEADLINE: March 1, 2017 (1/2 cost due March 1, 2017)
General Trip Info:
- Work teams: medical, triage, pharmacy, dental, optometry, children’s ministry
- Non-medical persons may assist triage, pharmacy, and children's ministry
- Each trip will vary based on the unique skills of the individuals on the teams.
Email Phil Johnsey for further details email@example.com
Click here for Application Form that includes the application, medical questionnaire, and waiver documents.
Click here to apply online.
Click here for packing tips.